70% of my body is made of movies. The other 30% consists of me breaking the 4th wall.

tumblr_o2t3l1MqKN1tiwiyxo1_1280its-a-star-wars-printsIf I could stop dreaming about Adam Driver that would be great.
temp1

Advertisements

6 thoughts on “70% of my body is made of movies. The other 30% consists of me breaking the 4th wall.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s